Welcome to Yoga On The Square!
We teach a beginner-friendly, eclectic style of hatha yoga drawing from many traditions, exploring postures, breath, and the more subtle aspects of a gentle yoga practice. We emphasize practices for life-long wellness. We encourage the development of mind/body sensitivity leading to personal growth. All our instructors are well-trained, knowledgeable and personable. We love people, and we care about your health. We invite you to participate in our passion for supporting healthy physical and mental change.
What you will do at Yoga on the Square:
- Make friends with your body
- Create space in the mind and space in the body that leads to whole body relaxation
- Practice self-care and awaken self-awareness
- Decrease stress, increase self-regulation
- Cultivate mindful movement in your body
- Build functional strength and improve range-of-motion
What you will find at Yoga on the Square:
- Welcoming, non-competitive environment where you are known by name
- Accessible language instructions to help you connect to your body
- Comfortable temperature and scent-free air
- Uncluttered, religion-free atmosphere [that still feels sacred]
- Regular bodies inhabiting regular clothes